Monday, July 8, 2013

Our Own Place

Things have definitely changed around here and with my personal life. Bo got out of the Army on June 13. He moved in to my house (where I have been living with my mom and dad since I moved back last August). He wasn’t here three days and went out looking for a place me and him can live together at. He found a place. I liked it. We rented it. He got everything turned on. We moved in. All of this happened 1 week from the day he moved in with us. It just so happens the house we are renting is the next street from my brother. The kids are loving it. They have swung by about 3 times the first week we moved in. We are all moved in, everything is unpacked and put away. Our first place together. We have really enjoyed our first week of living together. Now things have changed again- Friday (6/28) two of Bo’s kids moved in with us for the summer. We have almost two full months of them living with us. Gabby is 13, and Bo is 9 (10 in less than a month). I am not only going to see what it’s like to be a live-in girlfriend, but I am also getting thrown into the step-mom role real quick. I’m excited about it, but I can’t say I’m not a bid nervous as well… Wish me luck, and any tips are MORE THAN WELCOMED!!!! Things have been pretty fun around here with them here. I can’t watch my own TV shows anymore, and I have a bigger mess to pick up. More clothes to wash. More mouths to feed on the regular. A 9-year old alarm clock on the weekends. But, I’m loving it!


Photobucket